Thank you so much Jirah! Today we are accepting our first Sunshine Blogger Award from Jirah Merizz of Writings by JM. Her blog is brimming with creative artworks, and I highly recommend you check them out!
Recently she opened her own online shop, read more about that here on this post June Artworks 2020 + Artworks by JM Shop. (P.S. I can’t believe you’re only 19 and you’re doing all these stuffs! I can totally see a pretty bright future ahead for you!)
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your blog post.
My Answers to the Questions from Writings by JM
1. Can you give an uplifting message to your readers?
Hello you guys, I know things are tough and confusing at the moment. I hope my blog can be of service to you by bringing you reminders that although we have no control over the things happening right now, we can always control how we respond. Please be kind to yourself.
2. What is your favorite quote?
“The things that we love tell us what we are” by Thomas Merton
3. Do you have indoor plants or succulents?
Yes, I have one! It’s a Sansevieria bacularis Mikado
4. Would you rather own a bird or a bunny?
I’d say a bunny!
5. What is your favorite movie?
Pirates of the Caribbean! Still, my loyalty lies on Jack Sparrow
6. Have you watched The Black Mirror? If so, what is your favorite episode and why?
7. What has quarantine taught you the most?
Time management for me, if I’m not careful I end up regretting wasted hours.
8. Would you ever want to study philosophy?
YES! Truly, I am interested.
9. What is your Myers-Briggs personality type?
Adventurer – ISFP
10. What is your zodiac sign?
11. Who is someone you look up to and why?
Apart from my parents, I’d say Bo Sanchez, he brought me closer to God.
Questions for the Nominees:
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- If you could choose another name for yourself what would it be?
- Tell me about your dream vacation.
- What’s one thing that you have to unlearn?
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- Is there something that you would like to change about yourself?
- What do you spend too much time doing?
- What makes you feel most alive?
- If you could be any Disney villain, who would you be?
Congratulations to the nominees! *Do provide a link back to THIS POST if ever you decide to accept the award so I get notified when you post it, as it’s getting a bit hard for me to track you!
Also, congratulations to my fellow bloggers supporting The Mindful Modus because this award would not be possible without each of you! I may not have nominated you all but please know that you are still valuable part of this community. ❤️
Thank you for the support, everyone! Lovelots.
Hello! Thank you for reading this from The Mindful Modus.
My name is Princess of The Mindful Modus, a blogger on a mission of helping people develop a healthy approach to work and life by incorporating mindful practices to everyday, mundane self care routines. All the contents of my blog are decaf-initely free but a coffee can greatly help me stay awake! Thank you so much!