Thank you Rosell! Today we are accepting our third Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award from a sweet fellow Filipino blogger. Her blog is a documentation of her personal pursuit on minimalist lifestyle and she also shares some yummy Filipino dishes! Here is one of my faves: My Top 5 Minimalist Life Hacks
Do give her a visit here: roselljardinico
Hello, I’m Rosell Jardinico. I started my blog to document things about my life, my minimalist living, and some food & travel adventures. –roselljardinico.wordpress.com
Also, to YOU and to everyone who have been supporting this blog, thank you so much for being a part of this tiny community!
1. Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
6. Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
My Answers to the Questions from This Rosell Jardinico
1. Do you consider yourself as a minimalist? A maximalist? Or somewhere in between?
I am definitely somewhere in between, but my goal is to minimize!
2. What’s your favorite thing you own and why?
Let’s see, I recently got myself a touch-sensitive induction cooker which makes all the cooking more fun and (fast!) so that’s the one!
3. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
Regrets, this is a tricky question. I had tons of regrets before but I don’t do now because faulty decisions for me always end up as a life lesson to treasure.
4. What do you consider your ultimate comfort food?
5. What are the ways/your ways to deal stress and anxiety in this Pandemic?
One good way is I watch informative videos such as how to improve my blog, on the other hand, one not-so-good way is, I watch apartment makeovers so I end up ordering home decors that I don’t really need.
Questions for the Nominees:
1. Which of your blog posts is your favorite?
2. What’s keeping you busy these days?
3. What’s something that recently made you happy?
4. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
5. If you could teach one subject in school what would it be?
Congratulations to the nominees!
Also, congratulations to my fellow bloggers supporting The Mindful Modus because this award would not be possible without each of you! I may not have nominated you all but please know that you are still valuable part of this community. ❤️
Thank you for the support, everyone! Lovelots.
Hello! Thank you for reading this from The Mindful Modus.
My name is Princess, and I am dedicated to helping women redirect anxiety by integrating mindfulness to self care routines. Help me bring these helpful contents to the important people in your life. 🌸
Sign up to support.