Hello, how are you today?
We have been nominated for the second time for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award. For this I would like to thank This Engrained Heart do check it out here and his latest post too— Life Won’t Stop. His blog is full of creative prose and poetry works, if you’re interested on that, do give him a visit. Thank you so much!
Also, to YOU and to everyone who have been supporting this blog, thank you so much for being a part of this tiny community!
1. Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
6. Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
My Answers to the Questions from This Engrained Heart
1. Why do you write?
My reason for writing is same as why I eat chocolates, simply because I love it!
2. You have explained why you write, so what do you expect from us readers?
Let’s see, maybe respecting each others opinions is what I hopefully expect of everyone
3. I am sure that you know that I am Deaf, but what would you say to any Deaf person when you see them?
Everyone is awesome, including you!
4. What is your strength?
Honestly, I don’t know yet!
5. What is your advice to every writer and reader?
Punch on the keys — is what I always read from the established bloggers out there.
Questions for the Nominees:
1. Which of your blog posts is your favorite?
2. What’s keeping you busy these days?
3. What’s something that recently made you happy?
4. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
5. If you could teach one subject in school what would it be?
Congratulations to the nominees!
Also, congratulations to my fellow bloggers supporting The Mindful Modus because this award would not be possible without each of you! I may not have nominated you all but please know that you are still valuable part of this community. ❤️
Thank you for the support, everyone! Lovelots.
Hello! Thank you for reading this from The Mindful Modus.
My name is Princess of The Mindful Modus, a blogger on a mission of helping people develop a healthy approach to work and life by incorporating mindful practices to everyday, mundane self care routines. All the contents of my blog are decaf-initely free but a coffee can greatly help me stay awake! Thank you so much!