Hello to my awesome community! How are you guys, I hope you’re not getting tired of all these award posts, because we are accepting another one for today.
We have been nominated by the sweetest Nath of Oh, Nath you can check out her website here for the prestigious Liebster Award, I am deeply humbled! I have never expected to reach this point, truly! Thank you so much for considering my blog Nath!
Here’s a shout out to my fellow Filipino bloggers out there!
Oh, Nath is a personal blog where she shares about random things she found interesting. It might be about her life, the lessons she learned, her experiences, her personal development journey, self-discovery, books and shows she’s currently devouring, and adventures in hopes of entertaining or inspiring you. -ohnananath.com
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
2. Answer the 5 creative and unique questions given to you.
3. Write a small post about what motivates you in life (not just in blogging).
4. Nominate 2 – 6 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award the award.
5. Create 5 creative and unique questions for your nominees.
6. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply link to this post.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
7. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
My Answers to the Questions from Oh, Nath
1. Describe your blogging journey in three words.
Confused but hopeful!
2. What do you love most about blogging?
The chance to share my experiences with others and create content that may possibly be of help for the people who relates with me
3. How long does it take you to compose a blog post?
I don’ t know really, but a blog post takes a minimum of 1 week before I can have the confidence to finally publish it.
4. Imagine visiting your 7- or 10-year-old self, what would be his/her advice/message to your current self?
Girl, don’t fight with your sister, she’s gonna be a good ally in the future!
5. What’s one thing you learned during this time of quarantine?
Time waits for no one. If I idly let the minutes slip away, there’s no way of getting them back.
6. Coffee or tea?
Tough one, but I drink coffee with a teaspoonful of matcha tea powder!
7. What are the three things you are grateful for today?
Well, first things first, I woke up today! I get a new chance at life! Second, I’m thankful that so far I’m still okay and healthy I think and safe, and my family too. Third, I’m less anxious today and functioning as normal as I can.
8. When you are feeling down, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
I watch anime hehe, love those cutesy, lively characters!
9. What’s one habit you want to break and why?
I don’t follow my time schedule strictly. I think, this is the one, because I always end up regretting the hours I’ve wasted!
10. What is your dream destination?
11. What language would you like to learn?
*What Motivates Me in Life?
1. God – I am not a religious person by any means but I believe that whatever is happening in my life right now is being governed by someone far bigger than any of us.
2. Spiritual Mentors – I have a few people in my life whom I refer to as spiritual mentors, most of them are preachers who I love learning from. Although they don’t know me personally, but they are among the joys in my life!
3. My family. friends, and my fiance – the people around me who are both my cheerleaders and critique at the same time!
4. My awesome blogging community! Thank you so much guys!
Questions for the Nominees:
- If you can eat only 5 foods in your life, what would they be?
- If it is possible to migrate on another planet, would you leave Earth? Why or why not?
- If you would write a book, what would it be about?
- Would you prefer living deep in the mountains or near the ocean? Why?
- Would you prefer being a creative genius or a science genius? Why?
Congratulations to the nominees!
Also, congratulations to my fellow bloggers supporting The Mindful Modus because this award would not be possible without each of you! I may not have nominated you all but please know that you are still valuable part of this community! ❤️
Thank you for the support, everyone!
P.S. To everyone who have tagged me or nominated me, I am scheduling my Tags and Awards, but rest assured that I’ll be posting them for you guys! Please be patient with me. Sending out my hugs!
Hello! Thank you for reading this from The Mindful Modus.
My name is Princess of The Mindful Modus, a blogger on a mission of helping people develop a healthy approach to work and life by incorporating mindful practices to everyday, mundane self care routines. All the contents of my blog are decaf-initely free but a coffee can greatly help me stay awake! Thank you so much!