Hello to my amazing community! I’m happy to announce that we have reached 300 members!!
As a token of gratitude I have compiled an incredibly long Q & A, I hope you guys don’t get bored!
If you are reading this right now, let’s have a friendly chat, pick one question and share with us in the comment your answer!
Cheers and wishing everybody good health!
1. What’s keeping you busy these days?
In my leisure hours, Blogging
2. What is something that recently moved you?
Kimi No Nawa – I know it’s kinda late, I just watched it this 2020!
3. If you could teach one subject in school what would it be?
Can I do Self Care?
4. What’s your favorite beverage?
5. What’s your favorite cocktail?
No, I don’t do cocktails
6. What’s your favorite food?
Prawns and avocados
7. What’s one thing do you need to have in your fridge at any given time?
8. What’s one thing you still have from your childhood?
9. What’s your favorite TV show of all time?
Game of Thrones
10. What’s your favorite TV show that’s currently on air?
Case Closed, I think it’s still airing
11. What is your favorite movie?
Harry Potter Series
12. What was a movie that made you cry your eyes out?
13. Have you ever Googled yourself?
Yes, actually not me but my blog
14. What do you think when you Google yourself?
I wanted to know if my posts are indexed by Google!
15. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
That I’m thoughtful
16. What’s one habit you wish you could break?
Staying up late
17. What does creativity mean to you?
Creating something that relates to other people
18. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done?
Learn how to drive
19. What’s one accomplishment you’re most proud of?
I started a blog
20. What’s something you’ve always wanted to try but you’ve been too scared to do?
21. What’s the one thing you wish you knew at 19?
Education is important because I was a lazy student back then.
22. What do you think is the most important life lesson for someone to learn?
There is no standard measure of success, to each their own
23. What can you say in another language?
24. What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
Hand in my resignation letter
25. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
Hand in my resignation letter
26. Can you swim?
27. What adventure abroad would you love to try?
Onsen baths in Japan
28. How many languages do you speak?
Two, Filipino and English
29. Do you have a favorite movie character?
Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean!
30. What’s one thing you can’t live without?
P.S. I want to give back the support that you guys have unconditionally given The Mindful Modus so I’m thinking about doing a Top 5 Posts of the Week, exclusively chosen from the members of our tiny community. What do you think? Would you love to get your post featured? Let me know! Cheers to you! ❤️
Hello! Thank you for reading this from The Mindful Modus.
My name is Princess of The Mindful Modus, a blogger on a mission of helping people develop a healthy approach to work and life by incorporating mindful practices to everyday, mundane self care routines. All the contents of my blog are decaf-initely free but a coffee can greatly help me stay awake! Thank you so much!