Hello, my awesome community! How are you today?
Here we are on another award, this time the Penable Award. We are nominated by the sweetest Ruthie Playle of Truth_Be_Told do check out her website here! Like me, she also shares her personal experiences and reflections regarding her struggles with anxiety, and a lot of other interesting things about life in general. Thank you so much for considering my blog Ruthie! ❤️
Also, to YOU and to everyone who have been supporting this blog, thank you so much for being a part of this tiny community!
1. Tag your post with the #penableaward
2. Display the Penable award logo (above) on your post and follow Penable if you haven’t already
3. Thank the person that nominated you
4. Tell us what your writing talent is
5. Answer three questions that you have been asked
6. Nominate three inspiring people for this award
7. Let them know of their nomination
8. Give them three new questions to answer!
*My Writing Talent
Tough question. I guess my writing style is leaned towards the everyday casual conversation we have with friends and family members.
My Answers to the Questions from Truth_Be_Told
1. Who is your favorite author? Why?
Umm, wait. I have stopped reading books a long time ago, I don’t know why, so I’m still hooked onto J.K. Rowling and her Harry Potter Series.
2. What is the inspiration behind your amazing writing?
Do you think I write amazingly? Personally, I don’t think I do though, but I guess my inspiration why I started this blog is my 10-year old self who loved J.K. Rowling so much that she decided on a whim to write in the future. 🌸
3. What is your best advice to younger you?
I guess, my best advice would be, “Stop selecting only from the choices laid right in front of your eyes. You can create a whole new other option.”
Questions for the Nominees:
1. Which of your blog posts is your favorite?
2. What does creativity mean to you?
3. What is the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
Congratulations to the nominees!
Also, congratulations to my fellow bloggers supporting The Mindful Modus because this award would not be possible without each of you! I may not have nominated you all but please know that you are still valuable part of this community. ❤️
Thank you for the support, everyone! Lovelots.
Hello! Thank you for reading this from The Mindful Modus.
Hello my name is Princess of The Mindful Modus, a blogger on a mission of helping people redirect anxiety by integrating mindful practices to everyday, mundane self care routines. All the contents of my blog are decaf-initely free but a coffee can greatly help me stay awake! Thank you so much!