Hello, how have you been doing?
I’m feeling a little ecstatic right now as I have been nominated for the REAL NEAT BLOG AWARD by Alexandra from You and Me and Cup of Coffee. Do check out her blog!
I have been following and reading her blog for a few months now and well, I’m sorry if I’m saying this right here but, when I started this blog back in 2019 I actually have no intention to improve and keep doing this but as I read more and more of her content, I saw the drive, I saw the commitment, as she starts building her own. It is not mad hustle, this hustle with a heart.
Well, guess what. Yes, I got infected! I cannot say that I got to this point just because of me, because really, this is because of people like Alexandra who, let’s just say added firewood in my tiny bonfire.
For this, I am giving the credit to the people who have been supporting me. Thank you guys! Really, thank you so much! In my own, I cannot get here to where I am now.
And yes, my biggest hug to You and Me and Cup of Coffee. You are an inspiration! Thank you!
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs; and asking them seven questions.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My Answers to the Questions from You and Me and Cup of Coffee
1. What is your favorite music genre? Please share your favorite band/singer/song.
Country/Pop and Synth/Pop : Taylor Swift : Lover from the Lover Album – because I’m actually cheesier than cheese.
2. Apart from blogging, what are your passions/hobbies?
3. If you could instantly acquire any skill, what would it be?
Skills from a Pianist – I had keyboard lessons from 10 years ago, I learned how to play a beginner’s version of River Flows in You by Yiruma. Yup here stands a
frustrated illusion-ary pianist.
4. What inspired you to start a blog?
Writing Itself – I can’t do news/technical stuffs so, personal blog it is.
5. Have you ever experienced a writer’s block? If so, could you share your tried-and-true strategies to get out of it?
I get writer’s block when anxiety kicks in and the best way how I handle it is, by just letting it be because if I try to face it directly, panic will take over. In the meantime, I immerse myself on pending crochet projects, or binge watch endless perfume reviews on YT!
6. Imagine you’re opening a restaurant. What kind of a restaurant would it be and what cuisine would you focus on?
Italian – I love pasta, let’s do pasta everyday and ginger bread!
7. If you could meet and have a conversation with any person, alive or dead (let’s assume time travel exists), who would it be and why?
My Bullied High School Self – because she almost gave up
Questions for the Nominees:
1. Which of your blog posts is your favorite?
2. Do you have a favorite skincare product? What is it?
3. Do you have a favorite perfume/cologne? What is it?
4. Are you an early-bird type of person, a night-owl, or somewhere in between?
5. Do you have a favorite movie character? Who is it and from what movie?
6. Do you splurge? What items do you splurge on?
7. What is your favorite self-care activity?
Congratulations to the nominees!
Also, congratulations to my fellow bloggers supporting The Mindful Modus because this award would not be possible without each of you! I may not have nominated you all but please know that you are still valuable part of this community. ❤️
Thank you for the support, everyone! Lovelots.
Hello! Thank you for reading this from The Mindful Modus.
My name is Princess, and I am dedicated to share with you practical self care guides and valuable personal growth essentials. Help me bring these helpful contents to the important people in your life. 🌸
Sign up to support.